Taimi's phone prank

Mirdave.2014

As soon as you have started the new living season, and before entering the "eye of the brandstorm" instance, try to reach the Contact Points near "the empty quarter" POI, that used to provide communication with Taimi during the Path of Fire storyline, and enjoy the funny scene that will take place ;)

SPOILER I mean when Taimi inside scruffy calls back his lab at Rata Novus, where Phlunt answers, and she prank him impersonating a Charr who ordered the production of an army of golems. The place is the same as you said, but I think it's a different phone call from the one you mentioned, in which Phlunt speaks to the commander without exactly knowing what to do. Maybe she also appears here at other times of the episode, but I found her before entering the first istance.

@Mirdave.2014 said:SPOILER I mean when Taimi inside scruffy calls back his lab at Rata Novus, where Phlunt answers, and she prank him impersonating a Charr who ordered the production of an army of golems. The place is the same as you said, but I think it's a different phone call from the one you mentioned, in which Phlunt speaks to the commander without exactly knowing what to do. Maybe she also appears here at other times of the episode, but I found her before entering the first istance.

SPOILER that was in the game since pof came out

@Cynn.1659 said:

@Mirdave.2014 said:

SPOILER that was in the game since pof came out

Oh, yes, I checked the wiki and it says she appears here at the end of the PoF epilogue. In any case, enjoy it, I only specified when I found her to be sure u also found her, my bad thinking it was something related to the new first episode of the living season.

Archived