What are you planning on trying when pistol/pistol goes live?

Kuya.6495

12 hours ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

I find it comical that off-hand pistol will already be eons better than Torch. IF torch is supposed to be a "hybrid condi/power burst weapon"... then it fails miserably in doing that.

Torch is such an outdated forgetful weapon, with a TERRIBLE tracking Torch#4 throw....(not counting Willbender can't even use Torch#5)  that no one is even asking for buffs because at this point, most Guards don't even want buffs for it lol. We threw the towel YEARS ago. Just give us pistol so we can forget Torch ever existed.

why can't wb use torch 5?

11 hours ago, Kuya.6495 said:

Tbh, I think they should just rework radiant fire and make torch 5 pulse condi cleanse so there's at least a scenario where I might consider taking torch.

Eh, just make it self-cleanse when it starts or something. I guess they don't want it to self-cleanse every pulse because that would be a lot of easy self-cleanse, but there are a lot of ways they can get some in without redesigning from scratch.

9 hours ago, Ferus.3165 said:

why can't wb use torch 5?

The logic is probably that you only get burning if you use it while F1 is active, but you often have better skills to use then. That said, it's probably best to take a grain of salt when someone is ranting about how terrible their profession is.

• Confused 1