What i must buy??

Vegot.1783

4 hours ago, Vegot.1783 said:

For all content i must buy ELDER DRAGON SAGA—COMPLETE COLLECTION and SECRETS OF THE OBSCURE?? Living worlds worth $$$??

Yes, that's what you need to get everything.

Whehter the Living World is worth it depends on what you like to do. If you're interesting in the story then it's absolutely worth it. If not but you like open-world PvE, especially big meta-events or want to be able to farm stat-selectable equipment it's worth getting at least some episodes. Season 4 also includes the roller beetle and the original skyscale unlock method. If you mainly do PvP or WvW then it's probably not worth it.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2023 at 5:36 AM, Vegot.1783 said:

For all content i must buy ELDER DRAGON SAGA—COMPLETE COLLECTION and SECRETS OF THE OBSCURE?? Living worlds worth $$$??

Yes, You can cover almost all of the games content with those purchases. I will say that the living worlds while long in places and grindy with cutscenes and story they are all worth obtaining and playing through a few times. This is where a lot of your ascended trinkets and things will come from and also Vision and Aurora are acquired there. The Roller Beetle mount amongst other niche items. I loved LWS4 LWS3 as well. Ice Brood Saga was lit contrary to what the community says. If you wanna roll through some of them at some point you can hit me up in game. Im always down to run them. 

Nero.3108

• Confused 1