Protocol and Jadebot Charger in the Thousand Seas Pavilion

3 hours ago, Decinomicon.4619 said:

Since we can take jade bot buffs outside of Cantha, I think it would be nice to have a Jadebot charger and the Protocols in the Thousand Seas Pavilion to maintain the buffs without having to go to a Cantha map.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Thousand_Seas_Pavilion

It is a Gem Store item (Lounge Pass) which means that for those that doesn't own this Lounge it would also have to be Jade Protocol placed on places like Edge of The North, Arborstone and Lion's Arch to make it possible for those haven't bough this Lounge or do not plan to get that Lounge.

I bought Thousand Seas Pavilion just before ArenaNet added Jade bot Benches in Lion's Arch and other places as I already had Armistice Bastion and didn't need one more Lounge, but wanted a faster way to change Jade Core without being forced to use Arborstone Portal Scroll (where you have a Jade Bot Workbench, but you can't go back where you where from this Scroll like you can from AB or TSP). Having Thousand Seas Pavilion make it possible to move Jade Bot between other character, so you don't have to buy or craft Jade Bot items for each character.

With Jade Bot Protocol at TSP where you can get to Canta (EoD), Elon (PoF) or Core Tyria maps this feature would probably cause issues where those who doesn't own TSP would have less damage and defence then those who can now use it and go anywhere without needing to go to EoD (and that is also a reason to keep players to go to EoD maps).

There is also the main problem if you can use Jade Protocol and combine it with buffs from IBS that will be still active when you enter into another map instance where power creep would maybe make player with both IBS and EoD buff kill things too fast.

I am not sure if your suggestion is really that good as it might make Jade Protocol rather useless if ArenaNet decide to also nerf it to compensate for power creep that would happen in other maps that wasn't designed at that time for those buffs to be active in maps outside of EoD or IBS..

• Confused 2

11 hours ago, ShadowCatz.8437 said:

I am not sure if your suggestion is really that good as it might make Jade Protocol rather useless if ArenaNet decide to also nerf it to compensate for power creep that would happen in other maps that wasn't designed at that time for those buffs to be active in maps outside of EoD or IBS..

You can still take it into those maps you are talking about, you only actually lose about 5 minutes of uptime on them. If it would cause power creep it would already cause it now. Your argument relies on nothing but assumptions.