Inspiration (mesmer)

iGnitEd.8612

The latest update on mesmer's inspiration really hurt my build, my "1st love". It got me to as much as top 100 in PvP with just a thousand fight history on my 1st several months playing the game. It's ironic when anet did it to promote support mesmers but generally ruined the traits' arrangement. I used to enjoy both restorative illusions together with blurred inscriptions. Now, since I can only choose one, I decided to give up inspiration altogether from my build (being semi-supp and condi-bunker) and adjust my gameplay, from core mes to virtuoso. I wonder if it really boost the number of supp mesmers in-game.

• Confused 1

I've played Virtuoso with the Inspiration specialization in PvP pretty much exclusively since I started playing this game back in January and I think changing Blurred Inscriptions into a grandmaster trait is perfectly fine. The master trait that took its place—Ego Restoration—feels underwhelming, though. As a whole I really appreciate the changes to the Inspiration and Chaos specializations which felt really selfish before by mostly only affecting the player. Now that they've been reworked to affect allies in range I feel that there's a lot more value in team fights as a Mesmer player using them. 😄

the condi removal feels awful with the restorative illusions condi cleanse on a grand master trait , the ego restoration its only good with mantra [so pve] , i dont like the malicious sorcery changes too atlist the old version it was ok/good in 2v2 3v3 but now outside of pve i cant see why shoul i chose him instead of master of fragmentation, the chaos trait line its nice , and i think  i like the phantasmal warlock torment attacks more , the pledge still too weak and the persistence of memory should be reworked this trait its just useless in any situation

On 12/2/2023 at 9:07 AM, iGnitEd.8612 said:

It got me to as much as top 100 in PvP with just a thousand fight history on my 1st several months playing the game.

Just that.. Virtuoso btw, imagine more assisted class. Me and my Ego have just decided that you have no right to complain about everything when playing this.... bot spec.

That was free by the way.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1