Smokescale replacement

TheArtOfMouts.7468

try     gazelle+turtle.   |  Polarbear+smokescale 

Smokescale+polarbear is my favorite right now.     

The f2 from polarbear is bugged.   It stuns your target on infinite range.  its VERY usefull to interrup important casts or to ensure your Burst is hitting.    Because the range is infinite, people NEVER see it coming, so you can get some cheeky kills with it.

What you want to do is pull them to you with the f3, and while you are casting the skill, you unmerge and use the f2 to lock them in place for the good ol GS combo.

Or you can use the f2 during your block to quickly turn the tables and get back into the offense.

The merged f1 and f2 is also awesome for sustain.  

I dont really see a reason to drop smokescale.  It still does what it did before. It offers you stealthaccess, and its also good for building might with "SotP+Smokeassault".   The f1 doesnt stun anymore, but it now has respectable Damage.   Still pretty much the best pet out there.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, TheArtOfMouts.7468 said:

Thx @Shane.6950 for those great feedback.
I did tried the polarbear, the stun is fun with that infinite range, but otherwise for a Untamed (I'm Untamed atm) others skills have no help 😕
Welll at least the polarbear is super resistant, I do really like the Wolf with the fear and knowdown, but he can't survive.

Thats why i like soulbeast more.