Any guide for fast mastery?

On 12/11/2023 at 4:26 PM, hackedraptor.3210 said:

Just want to do the easiest ones fast so I can activate some early effects

Are you talking specifically about building up mastery point unlocks? this is a list of them.

Mastery Insights (go here clock button) are good for the first 9.

I found a few rounds of Silverwastes will get you 5.

Triple Trouble for a few days (or just runs) can get you another 5.

Karka Queen is an easy 1, Hidden Garden another easy one. Skritt Queen in Dry Top is another easy point.
Retrospective Runaround is pretty quick if you have a skyscale. can be a pain otherwise.

Tequatl a few times will get another 1 or 2.

Living World season 2 will give another 8 if you run through the story.

There's several easy ones from Fractals.

8 from the personal story might be worthwhile.

Those are the easiest off the top of my head, depending on what you plan on doing.

Edited by idpersona.3810
  • Thanks 3

In my newest account I was after unlocking auto loot asap and did those:

• play personal story - one point per finished chapter (8)
  • Kill the Karka Queen - see event timer: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers (1)
  • Triple Trouble (one path per day, do all achievements on the way), the TT community lead you can find there: discord.gg/6YG5CC6 (in schedule you find their dates and times - they go every day) (5)
  • Kill the Skritt Queen in Dry Top every hour at xx:50 (only on a map that reached tier 4) (1)
  • Kill Tequatl (1)
  • Insights - some are annoying to get, the easier ones: Bloodtide Coast, Fireheart Rise, Iron Marches, Sparkfly Fen, Harathi Hinterlands - just run past all enemies and only kill what sticks at the mastery point. (5)

21 points in total, for autoloot you need 19. And other than that I don't see anything useful to unlock with core points early in a game.
I went as minion master most of the time, it's convenient.

Silverwastes was disappointing. Spent a lot of time there but only one legend spawned. Mastery points there are by chance or a long hassle. I don't recommend it when you are after sure and "fast".

Edited by Lucy.3728
  • Thanks 1