How do you disable the unselected mastery track popup?

IndigoAK.5982

This popup is driving me insane.  I only have access to the first three mastery tracks.  I've already completed the first track (Pact Commander or whatever) and recently got another mastery point.  I have zero interest in the other two track though.  I have never done and will never do a fractal dungeon, and I have never and will never craft anything.  Am I just stuck with this annoying popup?  I literally could not care less about the lost experience.

i think you only get the popup if you have enough mastery points to spend, so just go ahead and spend them to finish the track. you won't be using the red mastery points in any other area of the game, so saving them is pointless as every region has its own type (and color) of mastery points.

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134
  • Like 1

If you have the points, you may as well just use them; there is no reason to hold on to them. Mastery Points are split up by region, and can only be used for that region's Masteries, so it's not like you can save up your Central Tyria points to use on Heart of Thorns masteries, or anything like that.

Edited by Randin.5701
  • Like 2