Why is PvP the worst behaved community in GW2

Mount Mazama.2917

I play PvP with chat off. I'm desensitized to Toxicity as a long time LoL player. 

But processing some 30yr old's ego trip also consumes mental bandwidth I could spend on bonking said 30 yr olds with my oversized rainbow-colored hammer.

Best to keep your head in the game and tune out the noise. More fun that way.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, PURPLE BLUE.7625 said:

All sports and games is part of talks and trash talk. You playing competitive RANK games and you cant handle trash talk and talks? Have you ever played sports ? Try to play FPS games and MOBA games then you will know what is this all about. Nothing personal. If you cant handle it then dont play rank. Play PVE

• Competitive games aren't sports.
  • If, by some leap of logic you consider it a sport, unsportsmanlike conduct in actual sports gets your team penalized. 
  • Trash talk also gets you banned in competitive games but people do it anyway.

My guy's trying to rationalize being a jerk under the guise of 'it's appropriate decorum for the field', like being a normal person is impossible when you're playing internet games. 💀

They should just own it. Nobody told these people they had to be annoying, they just want to be. ☠️

processing some 30yr old's ego trip also consumes mental bandwidth I could spend on bonking said 30 yr olds with my oversized rainbow-colored hammer.

Correct behavior

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1