Holo track decs - question

Are the gods ever gunna give us an outline for these Holographic track decs in light post processing mode so we can actually see how close to each other the decorations are when placing them and end the frustration and migraines ??? How do the rest of you build with them? I often find things are misplaced when i think it's perfect from a distance or angle which results in the decorations being a foot or more away from each other ruining the smooth transition from one to the next that you want for beetle tracks(kinda the whole point of these decs). It's great we have craftable track pieces but they made them so hard to use, which also defeats the purpose of them. Though they do seem to fit the gw2 scribbing style: sounds great in theory, but when implemented results in problems that are never addressed. The addition of 2023's larger 4 in one holographic decs help, (but you just need to make more of them to have extras just to be sure since you can't see the edges) but i wish they'd add an outline mode so you can see the edges. If that's too hard, then i hope they'd make a new craftable track dec that we can actually see when placing them. Was zero effort in polishing put into these? I mean who checks and rechecked these decs to make sure they'd work properly? Clearly that's not happening as they left out a decoration last year in 2022 and didn't bother to add it until this past dragon's bash event. A year to fix an oopsy that should have been updated in the following patch, dang...  and still no outline mode. 😞

Edited by Kelly.7019