Prescience

Hadi.3167

• Hadi.3167 changed the title to Prescience

Wtf did i just watched xD. A willbender trying to 1v1 a Bladesworn. While the Bladesworn straight running away and let the willbender waste all skills just to kill him in the end..... Why u even need to run away as a Bladesworn ..... What tha :x

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

Wtf did i just watched xD. A willbender trying to 1v1 a Bladesworn. While the Bladesworn straight running away and let the willbender waste all skills just to kill him in the end..... Why u even need to run away as a Bladesworn ..... What tha :x

There was latency lag due to zerg fight. The beginning of video was recovering from it, then showing how you burn the Willbenders movement to take them down. it's effective strategy that a lot of players fall for. You have to trap them into thinking they're about to win.

9 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

That 364 HP and burning on you moment. 

"Everything is fine" 

Skills just wasn't going off in time due to that latency lag from the zerg fight. Surprised i even got anything off during that. 

9 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

To be fair that -is- how you kill willbenders. most of them can't resist chain porting to you.