Do you think engineer is the hardest class to play in combat?

Anthony.7630

@Anthony.7630 said:Sorry i was crying. Heard good reviews about holosmith. Makes a relieve and anxiety go away. Now lets not get anymore nerfs please anet.

Also i haven't played all day because i get rollbacks every few minutes i just took a break.

My problem with engineer is i have to "carefully" choose who i play with. Some guilds ask me to abandon engineer for guardian or theif or elementalist. My main guild is nice but we are casual and probably wont clear any raids or tier 3 fractals. Still i have to becareful with negativity and people who do notlike engine mains.

Thanks all sorry i was angry

I agree with a lot of the statements you made, a lot of people are mistaken that even though engi are valued for only "dps" in raids, we have so many skills and utilities that are really helpful for any Pve content, particularly Pvp and small team WvW.

Having conquered all of tier 4 fractals, I can say that engi can be so useful and most people won't expect it. I also play a 3 kit power engi, whilst i still have to be 100% focused (even after 5 years) to piano play the shit out of my engi just so I can manoeuvre and do decent damage. I also provide routine heals, condition removals, cc and stun (from med turret, supply crate and elixir gun) and omg .....do people realise, the amount of times the other players in my group start to run towards me when they have low hp particularly in T4.

I think regarding your guild situation, the only way to let know engineer are still relevant is to play and show them. There's not much of us out there however now with holosmith out, that might alllllll change soon =D.

Archived