(Resolved) Known Issue with World Restructuring Beta Event

18 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

We are still investigating why some of you are affected, but in the meantime we know you're in a frustrating situation. We want to remedy that for you as soon as possible, so we're going to do something a little unconventional. If you are still affected by this, please let me know the region (NA or EU) and team name you should be assigned to, and we will manually correct it.

Please log in first to confirm that you are still affected, as we have corrected this for quite a few people already.

Once you've been moved I'll drop a react on your post. After I do, relog or change maps and you should be where you're supposed to be. If you have a support ticket open, please close it once you have confirmed that your issue is corrected.

Server: NA 
Expected Team: Dragon's Claw

• Like 1

Compte : LBDR.2806

De : Roche de l'augure
Équipe en cours: Chute du griffon
Équipe prévue : Porte de Grenth
Sélection de la Guilde WvW: Augurian Spirit

par avance merci ;).

Edited by LBDR.2806
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

We are still investigating why some of you are affected, but in the meantime we know you're in a frustrating situation. We want to remedy that for you as soon as possible, so we're going to do something a little unconventional. If you are still affected by this, please let me know the region (NA or EU) and team name you should be assigned to, and we will manually correct it.

Please log in first to confirm that you are still affected, as we have corrected this for quite a few people already.

Once you've been moved I'll drop a react on your post. After I do, relog or change maps and you should be where you're supposed to be. If you have a support ticket open, please close it once you have confirmed that your issue is corrected.

EU , Aurora glade
Account: SoLuNoR.4197
Current Team : Stonefall
Expected Team: Grenth's Door
Selected WvW guild: Just Different [JuDi]

• Like 1

On 1/12/2024 at 7:42 PM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Somos conscientes de los problemas con el emparejamiento en los mundos de la UE en el evento beta de reestructuración mundial. Estamos trabajando para identificar una solución y hacerte llegar lo antes posible.

ACTUALIZACIÓN: Esto está resuelto. Si todavía se ve afectado por este problema, póngase en contacto con el servicio de atención al cliente.

ACTUALIZACIÓN II: Si bien esto se resuelve para la mayoría de los jugadores, estamos investigando un segundo error que impidió que la solución funcionara para algunos de ustedes.

UE
User: wicsa.1065 

Actual team: thornwatch

Requested team: moogooloo

Guild: Disco Ordinados Party [cOOr]

thanks for the service

Edited by wicsa.1065
  • Like 1