(Resolved) Known Issue with World Restructuring Beta Event

Server: Piken Square [EU]

Account Name: Kirin.8705

Guild: Monkey Interference [MI] --> Currently still showing pending www guild, but it is set as www guild

Assigned Team: Moogooloo

Expected Team: Thornwatch

Thanks for the support

• Like 1

Started reset on Friday with error message saying I was in a dungeon and not able to see wvw table. Entered portal manually to find myself assigned to Griffonfall minutes later

there was a reset. On coming back to the game found myself reassigned to Reapers. The majority of my chosen guild on eu server  Guardians Inferno "RUM" were on Stonefall.

Have reported this in bug and ticket forum as so far in all betas have never been with my chosen guild. In fact the best result was when I actually recognised 3 names which is pretty pitiful.

What I have discovered is that every time I log back in the game the game has automatically unticked my guild selection. Hoping that they can also manually move me as they seem to be doing for other players.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

We are still investigating why some of you are affected, but in the meantime we know you're in a frustrating situation. We want to remedy that for you as soon as possible, so we're going to do something a little unconventional. If you are still affected by this, please let me know the region (NA or EU) and team name you should be assigned to, and we will manually correct it.

Please log in first to confirm that you are still affected, as we have corrected this for quite a few people already.

Once you've been moved I'll drop a react on your post. After I do, relog or change maps and you should be where you're supposed to be. If you have a support ticket open, please close it once you have confirmed that your issue is corrected.

Region : EU

Account name : BreadStapler.9215
Current Team : Titan's Staircase
Expected Team : Phoenix Dawn

WvW Guild : [CHDM] Chaotic Hunters Of The Darkmoon

• Like 1

Acc: abinz.1874

GuilD: Cinder ashes (PYRE)

Current team: Giant's rise

Expected team: Reaper's corridor

EdIT: Problem solved, thank you.

Edited by abinz.1874
Problem solved
  • Like 1

Me and my friend have this issue:

EU
Account: Imrus.2185

Current Team: Dragon's Claw

Desired Team: Stonefall

EU

Account: WombatWarriorHun.1946

Current Team: Giant's Rise

Desired Team: Stonefall

(When reset started on friday both of us were on Stonefall, before game crashed and separated us.)

Solved, for both of us, many thx for the support team 🙂

Edited by Imrus.2185
  • Like 1

EU Desolation
Expected Team:Seven Pines

Current Team: Moogooloo
Guild  for WvW: We Dont Run [META]

EDIT:

Liked by someone but not fixed for me when I relog 😞

Edited by Pang.4960
  • Like 1