Re-implementation of aquatic weapon skins

While I was discussing the re-implementation of the final 'episode(s)' of Living World Season 1 (the Canach, Ellen Kiel and Evon Gnashblade story arc around Southsun and the election), I thought of one other (rather small) part from the past which could be re-implemented for the 'completionists' among us: PVP aquatic weapon skins.
There are bunch of weapon skins that are currently unavailable to obtain in-game (excluding the unlock via a Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock). These are 'remnants' of the old PVP skin system from 'way back when'. Specifically the following:

Tridents:
- Gladium Trident
- Lionguard Trispear

Harpoon Guns:
- Krytan Harpoon Gun
- Lionguard Harpoon Gun
- Warden Harpoon Gun

Spears:
- Ebon Vanguard Harpoon
- Krytan Harpoon
- Legionnaire Harpoon
- Lionguard Harpoon
- Makeshift Spear
- Primitive Pike
- Worn Voltaic Spear

During the Icebrood Saga certain older weapon skins were re-implemented als rewards for Dragon Response Missions, so why not do the same with these skins? Perhaps these could be added to the Wizard's Vault as Legacy Rewards? Or maybe, to stay within the underwater theme, to the Swim-speed Infusion Vendor (which already sells the Diver's Breather aquatic headgear).

It would just be nice to be able to get these skins in another way besides a Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock... and seeing as the skins are already in game... why not? Please?

• Like 8
  • Confused 2

I agree, I've always suspected it was a mistake that some skins became unobtainable when the PvP rewards system was replaced and I think most of them have been added back in (the armour skins all went into the Legacy Armor reward track) so it seems a shame some are still missing.

• Like 2