Gear upgrades, few questions

Hello,

I have a few questions about gear upgrades:
- Does the upgrade have to be in the inventory to use it (do I have to take it out of the bank first)?
- I also noticed that not all upgrades fit in all gear slots, what restrictions are there?

PS. Sometimes it only works with double click and drag on the gear, when I go into the change menu of the gear slot it shows me nothing there, but with double click and drag on it it works.

Would be grateful for tips and explanations as to what restrictions there are here.

Thank you.

Runes go in armour

Sigils go in weapons (2 sigils for a two handed weapon, 1 for a one handed)

To be honest, that's all you need to know. There are some other nuances like infusions which are for specific end game content. Medallions are another option, but are just lower level ones you can use as an extra options. 

To equip, double click the item and click on the item you want to add it to. The target item can be in your inventory or you can open your equipment panel and add the rune or sigil onto whichever item that way

ALl of this will be explained as you level up normally 1-80

Edited by Randulf.7614
  • Like 2

Generally you can double click on the item, then click on an upgrade slot and see a list of the upgrades which will go in that slot.

For some reason backpacks are janky and often don’t work that way, I have single click the back pack then double click the upgrade on the left to get them to work.

• Like 1