When is this horrible beta going to be over? I paid 1800 gems to get off a horrible server and now still stuck in limbo in beta. Get WvW back to the way it was!! I just want ANET to know players are not happy. I know I do not just speak for myself but many of many of my wvw friends are not happy about this. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Aury.1367 said:

You should simply have joined the Alliance from the server you paid 1800 gems to transfer to. Not that complicated.

the Guild, not the alliance.
Also @ below

15 hours ago, LindaPearl.2308 said:

When is this horrible beta going to be over? I paid 1800 gems to get off a horrible server and now still stuck in limbo in beta. Get WvW back to the way it was!! I just want ANET to know players are not happy. I know I do not just speak for myself but many of many of my wvw friends are not happy about this. 

wrong sub forum,
Suggestion: come forum to see giant red banner of reminder to select your WvW guild.
Now waiting to see if Anet decide after this beta to launch WR permanently, need to quickly find the guild you want to run with and set it as you WvW guild.

Edited by SweetPotato.7456

17 hours ago, LindaPearl.2308 said:

it is horrible, half the people are afk, dont know how to play, matchups are still unbalanced, and there's no cohesion - I dont recognize anyone Im playing with.  Map had a 60 person queue for EBG and when i joined it was a squad of 15 people, the rest are afk lol.

Edited by Jumpin Lumpix.6108
  • Like 4
  • Confused 3

20 hours ago, LindaPearl.2308 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anet had gw1 set up right, ALLIANCE TAB, you can join for that, you should not have to delete now one of your guilds to join a bigger guild for wvw. Make an ALLIANCE TAB separate from guilds. Anet should have used their platform from gw1 and updated it to fit gw2 or at least used similar platform. This has been going on for over 6 yrs now and they still can not do it right. My guild even those marked for my guild for wvw are still all over different worlds. I am tired of these forced beta tests. Get it right already Anet!!

• Confused 2