[sPvP] Radiant Fire Change and Torch#4

Saiyan.1704

For condi builds, it's a nerf. You don't get the AoE burns throughout the fight say, if you were in Greatsword bursting with Judges Intervention, for example. You can pop Torch#4 first, have the AoE burns... then swap to Greatsword + Judges to get the AoE burns that way. We shouldn't need to do that. It is extra steps compared to how Radiant Fire was pre-patch

....throwing Torch#4....
When you want to throw Torch#4 back to back, then swap to your secondary for 10seconds before going back to torch, there's a downtime until you get your second Torch#4 ammo. The ammo recharge NEEDS to be much much lower to compete with offhand Pistol#4.
It does not matter if you are a condi guard or a zerker power burst 1-shot build using offhand pistol/torch because.... Torch#4 isn't good. It doesn't do more damage even if you land both hits. IF you can manage to land it.

The icing on top is that Torch#4 needs to be used in melee range because the STRAFE is SO BAD. Us guards are still having issues trying to land it outside of melee range.

I like to again emphasize that Torch#4 power spec or condi spec damage difference doesn't beat Pistol#4. They should keep the passive AoE condi on crit so that we don't need to be on torch if we don't want to. And if we do, I would like Torch#4 to be more easily throwable or a huge damage buff that seperates it from Pistol#4.

ty for joining my Ted Talk.

• Like 3