JPs as lege roadblock

54 minutes ago, Garrison Storm.3046 said:

It seems that per Wiki, unlocking/completing all HoT masteries requires 144 out of 198 possible points... There are 15 adventures, for which I believe you get MP each for both Silver and Gold... 

So, while I think some of the Silver-tiered masteries are easier than some of the non-Adventure based masteries, technically I don't think you have to do any Adventure-based masteries at all... 

You might be correct. I don't have the ability to properly check and math it out right now. I know some of the mastery points are tied behind jumping puzzles (Abbadon's Ascent and Chalice of Tears), and I think another couple are "do the adventures," and I don't remember how many raid masteries there are. For whatever reason, back when I did all the HoT masteries, it had been easier to do the adventures than some of the other achievements, but I don't remember why.  🙃I had a spreadsheet back then of what MPs to do to get my masteries for Nevermore. 😂

8 hours ago, Kavan.3958 said:

I thought you could still buy the precursors. Did they remove that pathway?

You can buy precursors for Gen 1 and Gen 3 weapons, but Gen 2 weapons have always been account bound and that includes the precursors.

• Like 1