Vindicator

2 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

And what rank is "that dude"? As if you are correct about the match (there were three back-to-back in unranked)--I assure you 'that dude' knows what they are doing and is capping.  

We'll see if it makes it into AT or how prevalent it becomes in higher ranked; I see at least one vindicator in every ranked game I play now at mid-g3.  

I asked you at the start, what's the specific problem you have. For trying to improve this l2p issue against them on your class.

But from reading this last comment, you don't want to improve and rather whine on the forums.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

I asked you at the start, what's the specific problem you have. For trying to improve this l2p issue against them on your class.

But from reading this last comment, you don't want to improve and rather whine on the forums.

Bro, half your post history is defending rev in ambiguous ways 😂.

Good to know I'm not the only one you are fighting with here and are fighting the fight across all the forums at this point lol.  

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267
  • Like 2
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Bro, half your post history is defending rev in ambiguous ways 😂.

Good to know I'm not the only one you are fighting with here and are fighting the fight across all the forums at this point lol.  

Good that you rather have the time to check that all out instead of trying to say what you think are the major problems you can't overcome vs them.

Atm, nobody can give some specific advice aside some general knowledge.

But you do you, not willing to learn to overcome it, I guess.

You can still write it down if you like (prob rather complain without trying to evolve), but don't expect help from my part anymore 😂. I think I tried civilized offering help was enough, before it got rejected ^^

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, Sereath.1428 said:

Yeah, one heals for 2.8k, the other for 3.5k. Both have a very long channel and both have a 30s cd. 💀
And you have to commit to changing your entire utility bar if you want to make use of a particular heal. And if you are locked out because of the 10-second cooldown on Alliance Tactics, tough luck.

Revenants entire design is trash for kitten like this. Its heal dynamics are dog water and always have been. Stun locking a vindi out of its heal is the easiest thing ever. It can do kitten all about it - no access to stability. Outside of its 1 second pre-determined utilities. Everything vindi does all other classes have a variant that are just done better. 

Edited by jdawgie.1835
  • Like 5
  • Confused 2

On 2/14/2024 at 12:51 PM, jdawgie.1835 said:

Revenants entire design is trash for kitten like this. Its heal dynamics are dog water and always have been. Stun locking a vindi out of its heal is the easiest thing ever. It can do kitten all about it - no access to stability. Outside of its 1 second pre-determined utilities. Everything vindi does all other classes have a variant that are just done better. 

Exactly 😎

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/14/2024 at 4:52 AM, Shagie.7612 said:

probably not specifically but that's what was clobbering everyone in the match op was in 10 minutes before this post was made lol

wait....did merp arazoth or me trigger him? havent really seen anyone else play hammer in ranked eu or na the last few days 😂

Edited by Sarlan.7682
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Sarlan.7682 said:

wait....did merp arazoth or me trigger him? havent really seen anyone else play hammer in ranked eu or na the last few days 😂

It was all unranked.  The vindi I fought that was decent there was named 'Torment Nuker'; unsure if it's someone in this topic or not--but was off hours when lot of decent people are playing unranked (in NA at least).  I know I've faced grimjack and a few other top 10 players in unranked as well around this time.  

Granted I don't use my ranked build in unranked and instead use a lot of test builds, so admittedly that probably adds a bit to it.  I still believe Vindicator is pretty strong in the right hands though and do see a lot of them in g3+ games in NA as mentioned.  

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267

• 2 weeks later...