Wizard's Vault special objective "Defeat Knaebelag the Terror and Complete the Fangs That Gnash Achievement" not counting.

I've done what the description says but got no credit for the objective. Also the achievement didn't give the mastery point it was supposed to give. Not that I need the point because I have maxiumum mastery rank and still plenty of points left for the new and upcoming maps but it's still weird that the achievement didn't reward anything. 
Does anyone have the same issue? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/29/2024 at 3:07 AM, Cynder.2509 said:

I've done what the description says but got no credit for the objective. Also the achievement didn't give the mastery point it was supposed to give. Not that I need the point because I have maxiumum mastery rank and still plenty of points left for the new and upcoming maps but it's still weird that the achievement didn't reward anything. 
Does anyone have the same issue? 

I have the mastery point problem. Earlier today I completed the "Defang the Fangs That Gnash " achievement which requires you to complete defeat Knaebelag 5 times. The achievement is correctly showing as completed for me, but I didn't get the mastery point.

On 2/29/2024 at 3:43 AM, Lady of Chaos.2514 said:

Did you complete "Defang the Fangs That Gnash" or "The Fangs That Gnash"? They are two separate achievements and only the latter counts for the special objective.

I though that I also had the problem with the Wizard's Vault, but Lady of Chaos is correct, I only had the first achievement.

Similar issue here, I got the achievement as well as the Mastery point for defeating Knaebelag five times but not the special reward from the Vault.

Edit: nvm, Lady of Chaos is right and I can't read lol

Edited by Ileza.2934
I was wrong