Legendary Armory not Extended for New Weapon types for classes.

As the title states, the unlocked Legendary Weapons are not showing up now that the classes are getting new Weapon types.

For example, I have Bolt and Eureka unlocked for my account.

Bolt is not listed on the Necromancer inventory and Eureka is not showing up on the Ranger inventory for selection.

Edited by Zeivu.3615
Precision.

that's weird... it works fine for me... (shining blade on necro, predator on mesmer, eureka on ranger)

just double checking... (this is mainly for folks who haven't played the new content yet) i'm assuming you've completed the collection in the story (when asked to go collect stuff for research) or in WvW (talk to Dugan), or a combination of the two... (you need to finish the collection to unlock the new weapons proficiencies.)

edit: if you have, then this is indeed something bad

Edited by Forgotten Legend.9281

• 2 months later...
On 2/29/2024 at 4:50 PM, Zeivu.3615 said:

As the title states, the unlocked Legendary Weapons are not showing up now that the classes are getting new Weapon types.

Bolt is not listed on the Necromancer inventory and Eureka is not showing up on the Ranger inventory for selection.

It not appear for me too.

How did you manage to work? It's necessary to open a ticket?

https://i.imgur.com/4ptooBp.jpeg

On 2/29/2024 at 4:50 PM, Zeivu.3615 said:

Now I understand.

Achievement from SoTO called "Weaponmaster Training" is  responsible to enable use other Elite Specs weapons in any other Elite Spec of the same character, for example: Soulbeast can use Staff from Druid.

Now we have other achievement called "Astral Ward Arsenal" (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Astral_Ward_Arsenal) and it's responsible to enable new weapons on other classes.