Minimum amount of WvW - Maximum amount of editing /o/

If I had to criticize WvW for anything it's the fact that if your team doesn't show up with enough numbers or boons/supports then you're really limited on how much fun you're allowed to have or what options are actually viable to play with

Edit: love the vid btw

Edited by Bigbizz.9406
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, Luranni.9470 said:

WvW is so boring now, I spend more time doing over the top stupidity than actually playing. Boonspam has wrecked my fragile brain.

Again even if I was on the receiving end of this (and have been in other games), the creative nature and editing, its a good way to draw players in. +1 from me and lol. 

On 3/5/2024 at 7:17 PM, Bigbizz.9406 said:

If I had to criticize WvW for anything it's the fact that if your team doesn't show up with enough numbers or boons/supports then you're really limited on how much fun you're allowed to have or what options are actually viable to play with

Yeah it's bad, feels like content removal tbh.  Boonblob or GTFO 😞

On 3/5/2024 at 7:45 PM, Zepoolpe.9217 said:

There was still something to wreck?

Don't make me splat you!

On 3/5/2024 at 9:54 PM, DeWolfe.2174 said:

That was a high quality lazor!!! 😂👍

Getting camera clipped into SM wall gave a great view straight down the LAZ0000RRRR. 😄

On 3/6/2024 at 8:40 AM, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Again even if I was on the receiving end of this (and have been in other games), the creative nature and editing, its a good way to draw players in. +1 from me and lol. 

It's ok, he's a guildy.  Plus he utterly deserved it /o/

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Luranni.9470 said:

It's ok, he's a guildy.  Plus he utterly deserved it /o/

Said it before and will again, you be you. You help show the fun and advertise for the game and bring fresh players in. Keep it up. What drew in new Warhammer players were posts and content in the same manner. So from me, +10, keep at it. WvW, the more the merrier. That said, this old slow Choppa may need to find a way to visit lol. Good hunting!

2 minutes ago, Zepoolpe.9217 said:

Meh... puny elves... Can't compete with the powah of kitten greens!

lol, but my Choppas, never been one for mirrors. The WEs, that's a different story. So no reason not to be polite and hold the door for the ladies. And then....let the good time roll!