Advice for newbie trying out pvp.

so im fairly new to the game and i want to try out pvp but not sure which class or elite spec to try out or even use as my main, i know some class have easy gameplay but can fall off when the ranks go higher. my question is which class can be a noob friendly but also reach a high skill cap when mastered? one that can still be usefull on high ranks. i like a class that can sustain itself when outnumbered long enough for a back up to arrive and can also win most 1vx (depends on skill player of course). thank you!

Literally any class can be used at high ranks or for 1vX depending on your skill.  

If you are new then your skill won't be near what it needs to be to play in 'high ranks' anyway, so just play whatever you like.  As at the new stage every issue is a L2P issue no matter how broken the class that just killed you seems.  

• Like 1

Id probably choose more than 1 class to swap between if you want what youre looking for. So from the sounds of it youre looking to side node. Probably look into classes that have been popular side noders in the past and try to learn them. Warrior, Ranger, Ele

• Like 2