Can not login anymore – invalid code

The client is showing a error message when trying to login. It's saying something about an invalid code, which is not the same error message as when typing a wrong password. Same goes for a friend of mine. We both live in Germany but in different states. Guild Wars 1 still functions properly. 

Error Code: 3051:1012:0:0

https://imgur.com/a/q195gWd

Edited by Maria Murtor.7253
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Same for me.
I've sent mail to support but they havent replied yet!
The code doesnt exist on wiki but the message does exist with different code number and says!
Generally this code indicates that the account has been blocked by the Customer Support Team due to a "security sweep". Contact the CS Team to resolve.

Edit: Password reset fixed it!!

Edited by alteriel valie.4751

I too got this message (same code) this morning, have emailed in a support request.   Have not tried resetting my password yet.    Am still logged in to the forums, can log into GW1, but cannot log into the support site.

It may have to do with some firewall setting, i haven't checked the launcher myself but that's my first thought. 

Anyway if you dont mind swapping your password for a new one, thats an easy solution 👍

No firewall problem.
2 people in this household, both have 2 accounts.  The first accounts each have probs to log in. The seconds each are fine.
The accounts are on differnet worlds.  1. Acc on EU,  2. Acc now also on EU, but at creation on US. So, maybe it has to do with the login-servers?

• Like 1

Same here.
Me and wife both have this issue. It's shouldn't have to be that suddenly you need to change your password due to an issue that is not on our side.
For 1 we changed the password, for the other not yet.

Both me and my wife have the same issues, can log into alt accounts but not our main one.

Cannot change passwords either as we cannot log on to Arenanet support site so basically stuck until it either fixes itself or support respond to our tickets. 

UPDATE: followed the forgot password link on the client, changed password and back in

Edited by Antihoc.2503
  • Like 1

Same for me. I can´t log in into my main account. this is one of my alt accounts and it works without problem. The main issue with my main account is, i don´t have access to my email address from 13 years ago any longer, so a password reset is impossible. I wrote a support ticket 2 hours ago, with no response aside from an automated message.

Same for me. Main account blocked. This alt account is ok. I cannot reset the password because the mail address i used to register not exist anymore. I cannot enter in the game and i cannot access the account on the anet website to change email address. I cannot change password and i cannot change email address.

No problem here. From Germany the most "famous" ISP (that is expensive but was almost the only one to have routing issues and lag after the release of GW2 in 2012 :D).
Code ... that would be odd if this was related to the 2FA authentication. Shouldn't first request one then?

At first I thought it would refer to some response code from the server. (Like http in the browser can give a 404.) But then it would have had to be for everyone (server issue) - with it being fixed now. (Since I do not have the problem.) And the passwort reset not fixing it.

Maybe we will get an official response - always curious as to where the issues (source of the problem) are with such things. The way some people report the main acount having the problem and the alt account not ... it seems to be account-related.

Edited by Luthan.5236

I have the same Error Code. I tried to reset my password after that, but that doesn't work for me. I typed in the same new PW multiple times in the 2 fields, but it doesn't work. I can't even send a ticket because I can't log into the arenanet page either.

Had the same error. Password reset helped, but strangely in Security Tab I had authorized network which was pointing to another country I never was. Of course I have deleted it from account. Can someone check this tab and tell if there is strange IP there?