Cele Druid WvW roaming showcase (video)

Zyreva.1078

On 3/18/2024 at 11:05 PM, Oahkahmewolf.6210 said:

More n Less asides from LB Soulbeast Rangers, how often do you see a ranger roaming around by itself or in a small group of people opposed to a competitive group? In NA most range roamers I come across fashion ether Staff and Sword/Warhorn or Soulbeast with 2 sets of condition based weapons, but they're kinda surprisingly rare compared to Harbenginers, Willbenders, warriors and engineers ... atleast for WvW.

Like i said, i wouldn't say ranger is rare. Maybe not quite as common as necro and guard (but these two classes are most likely the most common ones in WvW, which is kinda expected, considering they have been a "must have" for zerg play continuous since release and now also have pretty strong roaming options), but even then i wouldn't say there is a huge difference.

I can't provide any numbers, not even estimated ones, because the frequency of encountering a certain class can change from match to match, from day to day, from hour to hour and from map to map - which makes it very hard to judge.

Most rangers i see are zerging/clouding, wall hugging or "just here for daily/GoB" south camp flippers. True roamers that deliberately venture out alone or in a small grp are not that common, but again that applies to pretty much every class and not just ranger.