Fellow engineers i need your help please, the sword is probably bugged for some of you, to me it is. Check how and why here.

Fortunello.9853

Hello fellow engineers, you see, i expect to find more people with the same problem as me, for some reason the sword to me and some people doesn,t get affected by the holosmith spec. What i mean with this is that the sword doesn,t get affected by the buffs and debuffs of the heat of the forge and always work to mediocres level like you are any other engineers. I know this is not a common problem but i find another post of the same problem in september of 2023 and to me this make the sword unplayable to the level it should be played (levels of play to deserve a nerf seeing the patch notes of the 19th) So if any other engineer has found the same problem can you go to this post to make pressure please?. Thank you people.

Edited by gglx.5286
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Fortunello.9853 changed the title to Fellow engineers i need your help please, the sword is probably bugged for some of you, to me it is. Check how and why here.
Posted (edited)

To anyone curious or with the same problem after days of looking and testing i have found the origen of the bug, is posted in the post embedded up. But in summary, any engineer created after weapon master training has his sword broken.

Edited by gglx.5286

I'm feeling like I won the lottery for not being affected by it, but it still bugs me that so many people have it at this point.

How could something like this be left into the game for this long, it's a major hindrance in combat caused by a bug, and instead of prioritizing that they adjust coefficiencies of a couple dozen skills every 3 months by 0.1 and they call it a day.

Meanwhile there's probably thousands of young Holosmiths that can't use the weapon created for them with any degree of efficiency. 

• Like 4