Hidden Arcana - Domain of Darkness, possible bug

During the Hidden Arcana Living Story 2 mission, you have to defeat the Distorted Facet of Darkness. To do so you walk into one of the clear crystal bubbles he spawns which then surrounds you. You then move onto a Vortex crystal, which drops the clear crystal bubble onto it and then smash the Vortex crystal which then fires a shot at the Distorted Facet of Darkness and reduces its health. To defeat him you do this repeatedly until he is dead.

There is an achievement called Exposed weakness, which requires you to drop the Distorted Facet of Darkness' health from 75% to 0 in less than 15 seconds. To do this you stack the crystal bubble onto multiple Vortex crystals and then when you have enough primed, you hit each one oblitering the Facets health.

Now I've done this achievment years ago. Today however I was running one of my Alts, a core Necromancer through this mission. I noted that when I dropped the clear bubble onto the Vortex crystal it automatically fired at the Facet. I didn't have any pets or minions up and I wasn't using any weapons, it just autodetonated. I've done this mission multiple times over numerous alts and this wasn't behaviour that I'd seen before - the Vortex crystals should remain until you conciously attack them.

If this is happening then there is a possibility that people will not be able to obtain the Exposed weakness achiement if they're attempting it for the first time.

Needs looking at.

Edited by Andy.5981