Daily Fractals and Tomorrow Fractals endpoints

Hello! i'm trying to practice some app development and tinker here and there with some computer science classes i'm taking, and i want to create a project that displays the daily fractals and tomorrow fractals. I remember there were some projects in place working with the api pre-SoTO that displayed today's daily T4s + Recs and tomorrow's T4s + Recs, but after the patch only one got the dailies working, but not tomorrow's. I began researching the API documentation and wiki and manage to do some API requests with python, but i don't know what achievements i need to request to be able to display today's and tomorrow fractal dailies or if the endpoints are working at all. Could someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks. 

The original daily API is dead. You have to use categories now, which has tomorrow's dailies hidden under a newer version:

https://api.guildwars2.com/v2/achievements/categories/88?v=latest

If you want to minimize API usage, note fractals are on a fixed rotation, so you can simply calculate the daily for any given day, but doing it this way will break whenever they add new fractals. You can assume if new fractals were added by checking for changes to the fractal group.

Thank you very much! Yeah, as i am just a beginner, what i was planning to do is a personal-use python script that only when i execute it, it queries the api and displays the daily and tomorrow fractals. I was thinking on not querying if there's no new fractals and if there is a change, fall back to query the api. Wonder if i can make it. Thanks again for your input!

On 3/28/2024 at 2:02 AM, Healix.5819 said:

The original daily API is dead. You have to use categories now, which has tomorrow's dailies hidden under a newer version:

https://api.guildwars2.com/v2/achievements/categories/88?v=latest

If you want to minimize API usage, note fractals are on a fixed rotation, so you can simply calculate the daily for any given day, but doing it this way will break whenever they add new fractals. You can assume if new fractals were added by checking for changes to the fractal group.