WvW New map

I would love to see a new map for wvw or even a reworked pve map into being a wvw map.

and addressing the inevitable "there's no more slots for maps as there are only 3 teams and a ebg"

Make it a neutral map where it don't have castles only objectives like camps and ruins and bosses and the resources of that map would be sent to the main maps.

(Yes i know eotm exists but it is not solo friendly and the idea i wanted to say is a roaming maps and also a new map for people to enjoy)

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, GamerToad.9248 said:

I would love to see a new map for wvw or even a reworked pve map into being a wvw map.

and addressing the inevitable "there's no more slots for maps as there are only 3 teams and a ebg"

Make it a neutral map where it don't have castles only objectives like camps and ruins and bosses and the resources of that map would be sent to the main maps.

(Yes i know eotm exists but it is not solo friendly and the idea i wanted to say is a roaming maps and also a new map for people to enjoy)

I still think seasonal maps that relate to whatever recent maps had been added would/could be a good tie in between the game modes. Not every map needs an SMC. More and smaller capture points that can be reusable assets so that they could be added to maps being generated for PvE. Some of those HoT maps and living story maps would have been good WvW maps with objectives added to them. EotM already added the concept of holding supply dumps to generate objective's supply versus having a yak run it can work and remove issues with NPC pathing to objectives. Granted easier said than done.

• Like 2