Keep lords update feedback

Hello, it's been over a week now since we got the new defender lords to test in keeps and I don't have any numbers but only my experience and the feedback of the players I play with: they have become easier.
The fact that the defiance bar only appears at 75% means that everyone is already dealing so much damage without having to struggle with CC that the defiance bar is gone super quickly and it doesn't feel like it makes any difference whether it's there or not. And the one at 25% sometimes doesn't come at all or is gone so quickly that nobody notices.

I don't know what it feels like when you're defending. I'm not that crazy and stand at the lord when the opponent is on him. And so far in our attacks, no defender has stood by the lord, whether there were 10 or 50 of us.

How is it with you? Your experiences?

edit: Things I find annoying about lords: knock backs and the knock down shower that the SM lord does. But the knock back from the lords is predictable and therefore you can deal with it. It would be better if it wasn't predictable, not such a simple pattern.
If there were a group of 10 on the lord and the lord kicked them away unpredictably, in all directions, that may help the defenders more than a heal on the lord. Then the defenders might be able to pick out 1-2 people.
And the defiance bar should at least be there from the start. It takes time to deal with CC first.

Edited by Lucy.3728
  • Confused 2

Yeah outside of massive zergs competing the lord has no impact at all and feels much easier to kill. And even when the zergs are doing their gun-shy mating ritual the lord isn't very impactful. Most groups can recover from the lord knockbacks.

Edited by Leger.3724

My WvW guild runs two hours a day, seven days a week. We've been attacking and defending in the Alpine Borderland keeps since the healing buff was added. Personally, I haven't noticed any significant difference when attacking or defending. No one in the squad has said anything about it either, except for the tag calling for cc when the bar shows up. What I have noticed is that despite all the defending our squad has done this past week in keeps, towers and even camps, I've only gotten credit for two defenses for the WV's weekly Defend 10 World vs World Objectives. Rather than adding a seemingly useless healing mechanic to the Lords that I  don't recall anyone ever asking for, I would much rather Anet fixed the broken defense mechanics like a number of us have been asking them to do since they broke those mechanics.