HOLOSMITH IS UNDERPOWERED!!!

Let's be honest. Holosmith is just not doing it right now. When your team relies in you, and you as a Holosmith can't pull through, it's frustrating. Pitiful even. This class needs a buff, and I'll throw out some ideas of where to start. 

Light Density Amplifier- Now provides a portion of its damage reduc to nearby allies, and lasts for a duration after Photon Forge has ended. 

Prismatic converter - Now additionally removes one condi from nearby allies for each level of heat over 50%.

Crystal Configuration: Eclipse - Still grants barrier. Now shares its positive effects with nearby allies. 

Thermal Release valve - Maintains its previous effect, but additionally shares all heat therapy effects with nearby allies. 

Spoiler

Huh? What? How have you been playing Holosmith?! That's clearly suboptimal!

April fools! 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, jason.1083 said:

The real question is, did you post this as an April fools joke with the mindset that Holo is overpowered though?

No, I proposed nothing but changes for encouraging a healing build. :v

• Like 1

what ....

power holo right now is in the top3 dps builds. always was a decent choice for dps. either you are smoking some weird rocks or it's a skill issue.

not every spec needs the ability to be played as every role.

Edited by zaced.7948
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, zaced.7948 said:

what ....

power holo right now is in the top3 dps builds. always was a decent choice for dps. either you are smoking some weird rocks or it's a skill issue.

not every spec needs the ability to be played as every role.

This was an April fools joke, we were both being sarcastic, I got 8,5k hours specifically on Holo, I know.