PvP Discussion: Automated Tournaments

@sephiroth.4217 said:I hops this means team queue at our own discretion Again.

Truth be told, Im not giving up my job or my sleep to be able to make those 4 ATs, either the game will cater to my filthy Australian time zone or another game will.

Yes this infinity%. Im not going to cater my life style to a video games automated time gated tournaments. Make them accessible at any given time or you guys are waisting development hours that could be spent on actual pvp content like 2v2, 3v3, 10v10 for guilds. Or new maps that arent lagy.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Ben & Cal, super glad to see this thread now, i'm a bit late tho but still wanted to share some toughts !

Swiss format is an awesome idea, direct elimination BO1 has always been quite punishing, especially for "lower tier" party, it can create a "why even bother, we will get eleminated first round anyway" frustration, but with a swiss format people will know they got at least a second shot.More importantly it will balance way more the matches, and i believe this will solve the biggest problem in AT's currently: you often stomp or get stomped. Even matches are rare, and it's frustrating for both winning (playing an unchallenging match against players way under your lvl) & loosing team (gettin stomped without a chance). Overall i hope this will open AT's to a larger player base & solve the balance issues, 2 thumbs up & i'm 100% behind you !Nothing to add about Special Tournaments, i heard the week of 2v2 received a very positive feedback and we obviously lack some different competitive content, so again 100% with you.

Now i wanted to ask you a question, it has been asked already but i still want to know your stance on this: have you discussed about a weekly tournament ?I believe this can be very beneficial for the community for numerous reasons, what are you toughts about this idea ?

Archived