Special action keys for Target painters

I am not saying this is a solution to the stealth issue in WvW, only that it would bring a more fluid way to help combat against stealth builds. I am aiming moreso for (A) but (B) would make it even more fluid.

(A) Create two special actions keys for both Target Painter Trap and Target Painter.
(B) Make Target Painter Trap and Target Painter insta-cast.

We do have tools to counter stealth in Tricks and Traps, but they are rather clunky to use, especially as thieves can quickly enter and exit stealth, and the Target Painter Trap is not the most fluid thing to place down whilst a thief is hitting you from stealth, and the Target Painter easily misses a quick thief. 

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum, mods please move.

Edited by Arrow Blade of El Elyon.9341

It's not even stealth, thieves have so much mobility that most times they register as just blinking across the screen.  

I'm not sure why anyone even fights it--just leave, as with celebunker meta they can't dent you anyway. 

But no... people voluntarily chase or determine to get n camp back with 2-3 thieves in there just porting around all the high terrain wasting like hours of time.  For literal nothing.