Stoneskin infusion limit 1 per account ... Why?

The stoneskin infusion is not limited to one per account.  It is just one guaranteed infusion per account.  The stoneskin infusion is also a super rare drop from deldrimor supply boxes.  I own two stoneskin infusions on the same account.

I opened one from a deldrimor supply box and then bought the guaranteed one, because I had thought that they would visually stack. It turns out two stoneskin infusions slotted looks visually the same as just one.  

You will need to grind a bunch of dragon response missions for defense seals, or make the daily drm part of your routine.  Good luck!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Zebulous.2934 said:

The stoneskin infusion is not limited to one per account.  It is just one guaranteed infusion per account.  The stoneskin infusion is also a super rare drop from deldrimor supply boxes.  I own two stoneskin infusions on the same account.

I opened one from a deldrimor supply box and then bought the guaranteed one, because I had thought that they would visually stack. It turns out two stoneskin infusions slotted looks visually the same as just one.  

You will need to grind a bunch of dragon response missions for defense seals, or make the daily drm part of your routine.  Good luck!

Thx!

• Like 1