How to turn off full mastery exp notification?

Hi, my mastery exp is full at the moment, and im trying to safe my points to get the last of the first mastery. but since i have enough points to level the other mastery, everytime i did something that gives me exp, i get annoying notification. is there a way for me to turn the notification off? thank you in advance

screenshot (i dont know how to upload image directly to the post. sorry): https://ibb.co/r5brWvL

• Like 1

i've always found this problem confusing, as players often state when they have enough mastery points to level up a track, and the track's experience bar is full, they will get a popup. however, i have never received this popup and neither has anyone i know.

could you take a screenshot of the situation with all the relevant windows up so i can understand what's going on better?

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

i've always found this problem confusing, as players often state when they have enough mastery points to level up a track, and the track's experience bar is full, they will get a popup. however, i have never received this popup and neither has anyone i know.

could you take a screenshot of the situation with all the relevant windows up so i can understand what's going on better?

a screenshot of the notification: https://ibb.co/17dp6J0

It happens when my exp bar is full and i have enough points to upgrade one of the mastery tree: https://ibb.co/Cw3N0m9

I'm trying to save points to get the auto loot, but then game keeps telling me to spend it. lol

Edited by Titip Aja Shay.7136
image links
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Titip Aja Shay.7136 said:

a screenshot of the notification: https://ibb.co/17dp6J0

It happens when my exp bar is full and i have enough points to upgrade one of the mastery tree: https://ibb.co/Cw3N0m9

I'm trying to save points to get the auto loot, but then game keeps telling me to spend it. lol

i think the popup isn't because you have enough mastery points available, but because the experience has nowhere to go. you can select another mastery track to supress it, and you can simply enter the guild halls to unlock the heart of thorns and path of fire mastery tracks as well without spoilers.

if you're saving your mastery points due to concerns of not having enough, there's more than enough to get everything and have plenty left over. for example i have all the mastery tracks fully trained and currently have 32 points left over in central tyria, 39 in heart of thorns and 10 in path of fire! you just need to make sure you get all the open-world insights (listed on the wiki) then focus on acheivements that also give mastery points--for central tyria, most of them come from living world season 2., but you can also get a bunch from the first tier of fractals relatively easily within a day or two.

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

i think the popup isn't because you have enough mastery points available, but because the experience has nowhere to go. you can select another mastery track to supress it, and you can simply enter the guild halls to unlock the heart of thorns and path of fire mastery tracks as well without spoilers.

if you're saving your mastery points due to concerns of not having enough, there's more than enough to get everything and have plenty left over. for example i have all the mastery tracks fully trained and currently have 32 points left over in central tyria, 39 in heart of thorns and 10 in path of fire! you just need to make sure you get all the open-world insights (listed on the wiki) then focus on acheivements that also give mastery points--for central tyria, most of them come from living world season 2., but you can also get a bunch from the first tier of fractals relatively easily within a day or two.

all of the tracks are full exp now. and i just happen to have enough points to upgrade one of the tracks. thats why it keeps telling me to spend it. I know in the end I will have more than i need, but i just want to prioritize the autoloot first. I figure with my playstyle, its gonna take me awhile before i can complete all of the mastery 😛. Thats why i want to prioritize

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Titip Aja Shay.7136 said:

all of the tracks are full exp now. and i just happen to have enough points to upgrade one of the tracks. thats why it keeps telling me to spend it. I know in the end I will have more than i need, but i just want to prioritize the autoloot first. I figure with my playstyle, its gonna take me awhile before i can complete all of the mastery 😛. Thats why i want to prioritize

Here's a list of Core Mastery Points, including a widget to show those yet-to-be acquired.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mastery_point_unlocks#Central_Tyria_mastery_points

• Thanks 1

What he's trying to tell you is... Select "pact commander"-> Advanced Logistics( autoloot mastery track) to make it the active mastery that's being trained(to make it receive experience points) if that particular track got full exp points and bar is full, spend mastery points on that track to learn that mastery... Currently, you've selected "recursive resourcing" which received all the exp points so far... Thats why u get popup... Select something else

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

What he's trying to tell you is... Select "pact commander"-> Advanced Logistics( autoloot mastery track) to make it the active mastery that's being trained(to make it receive experience points) if that particular track got full exp points and bar is full, spend mastery points on that track to learn that mastery... Currently, you've selected "recursive resourcing" which received all the exp points so far... Thats why u get popup... Select something else

No OP got all the tracks full just missing mastery points to train pact commander and dont want to constant your mastery bar is full train a mastery everytime they gain exp.

And there is no way to premantently emove or disable that pop up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

No OP got all the tracks full just missing mastery points to train pact commander and dont want to constant your mastery bar is full train a mastery everytime they gain exp.

And there is no way to premantently emove or disable that pop up.

correct. this is what happen. its so annoying that i just decided to spend the points on the fractal line. even though im a new player and havent look into fractals yet

• Like 1