Advice on building herald

AdriFebles.4907

Elite Specialization traitlines need to be slotted in the bottom/third row in the Build sheet. Assuming you have activated Herald there, you should see your legends and utilities available to you.

If a screenshot helps, I am talking about the build UI as shown in the image at the top-right of the specializations page here: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Specialization

You would use Herald for the third traitline and whichever other two you want to use with it for your desired build.

Edited by synk.6907

Thank you for your information. I have done as you suggested and in the screen you have specified. I have selected traits, but the skills remain blank. Numbers 6 to 0 and the F1 show nothing. When I click on the triangle to show me the menu of choices, it is blank. I do have Herald as one of the specialization traits, but nothing. Anything further you might add will be be appreciated.

Have you selected an active legend? You need to select 2 active legends near where other classes have their special class mechanic skills.

So to summarize:

1. you need to have herald sloted as trait-line (only works in slot 3)

2. you need to select herald as active legend

3. if skills are still not shown, try manually selecting them on the appropriate slots.