Recipe: Minotaur Steak

From the wiki:

The recipe can be learned through discovery, so the recipe sheet is not necessary to learn it.
Anomaly: Like other recipe consumables for recipes that can be discovered, this recipe is not unlocked for the account.

What would be nice is a way to tell that when buying the recipe. For most things, it does not matter if you buy and use on a character without that crafting. For things like this, it does.

Edited by Tanek.5983
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, RoseofGilead.8907 said:

It doesn't unlock account wide because it's also a discoverable recipe, meaning it's already available for everyone without the recipe.

But discovery or no discovery, the recipe function aint matching with all other recipes. Other recipes always unlock for all character. This one doesnt.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Palm Tiger.8275 said:

But discovery or no discovery, the recipe function aint matching with all other recipes. Other recipes always unlock for all character. This one doesnt.

Yeah, it and Cactus Soup are the only two I know of that do that. At least minotaur steak doesn't have the weird thing where it makes it undiscoverable for other characters, like the cactus soup one does.

6 minutes ago, RoseofGilead.8907 said:

Yeah, it and Cactus Soup are the only two I know of that do that. At least minotaur steak doesn't have the weird thing where it makes it undiscoverable for other characters, like the cactus soup one does.

So i guess they need to fix 2:

- Cactus Soup

- Minotaur Steak

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1