pvp and match manipulation, very philosophical question

Posted (edited)

question does it count towards match manipulation if you hide your real rank from players like saying youre bronze player while im actually gold  or vice versa 
this is very philosophical question 

😄 

what does arenanet count towards it ? manipulation is  VERY VERY HUGE topic 

Edited by Taco.1428

1 hour ago, Taco.1428 said:

question does it count towards match manipulation if you hide your real rank from players like saying youre bronze player while im actually gold  or vice versa 
this is very philosophical question 

😄 

what does arenanet count towards it ? manipulation is  VERY VERY HUGE topic 

Does it matter? You're in a match made by Anet's ELO system. At the end of the day, they were the ones who decide who loses rating. Everyone else plays the system they were given to them. You can call yourself a unicorn to other players all you like but what does that matter?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

You can call yourself a unicorn to other players all you like but what does that matter?

Well mention this on the forum is a prove by itself. So it matters I have learnt. 

I AM a unicorn btw. Feel free to prove me wrong! 

Edited by Rdm.3186
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

guild wars2 should get a similar system like World of tanks and actively show everybodies contripution to match . its kinda annoying to see you get top with only 2 DEFENSE POINTS OR TOP WITH 20 OFFENSE OR TOP WITH 100K DAMAGE  OR 100K HEALING    its slowly getting annoying  😕  and unfortunately it doesnt matter which type of matches i go unranked and ranked is completely the same  in gold queue losing 200-500 XD 

Edited by Taco.1428