Skywatch Archipelago Bugged The Soaring Aerie

2 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Hi all, I'm so sorry you're running into this!

To let you know what's going on behind the scenes: We've found the cause of the issue and are working on a two-part solution. We're getting one change live ASAP to make it stop happening so no additional players are affected--you will not need to restart your game client for this one.

We're also working on a second update that will fix the issue entirely and un-stick those of you who have already been impacted. That second update will go live in a hotfix as soon as possible today. 

Thanks for flagging this issue and for being patient while we get it sorted out!

Thanks for the speedy update

1 hour ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Hi all, I'm so sorry you're running into this!

To let you know what's going on behind the scenes: We've found the cause of the issue and are working on a two-part solution. We're getting one change live ASAP to make it stop happening so no additional players are affected--you will not need to restart your game client for this one.

We're also working on a second update that will fix the issue entirely and un-stick those of you who have already been impacted. That second update will go live in a hotfix as soon as possible today. 

Thanks for flagging this issue and for being patient while we get it sorted out!

Please roll out the second fix soon, my character is stuck with the last item for an Obsidian Armor part!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

• ArenaNet Staff
48 minutes ago, xXxOrcaxXx.9328 said:

Please roll out the second fix soon, my character is stuck with the last item for an Obsidian Armor part!

Oh noooo! 

We're working on getting it through the pipeline as quickly as we can, I promise! 

• Like 1