"Help Sergeant Lund defeat the tendrils of Nourys" event not spawning

Posted (edited)

I spent hours waiting for this event to spawn. I noticed there's a dead NPC at the place I was told it should be spawning. I'm not sure it's the sergeant, but that would explain why there's no event happening.

Edit: It's an event in Amnytas, in the Bastion of Strength. It's required for the "Amnytas Is Still Ours, Demon!" achievement.

Edited by Manasa Devi.7958

i was hunting this event down and was told where it was and it spawned almost 20 minutes later. events wont spawn if the game time for them overlaps with meta, hopefully you were just in the right place but wrong time and you can now get it. i didnt have any issues in my map just now.

2 hours ago, Illumine Sparkler.6019 said:

i was hunting this event down and was told where it was and it spawned almost 20 minutes later. events wont spawn if the game time for them overlaps with meta, hopefully you were just in the right place but wrong time and you can now get it. i didnt have any issues in my map just now.

I also managed to get it done, in a fresh map created after the meta. I suspect it might be an event that doesn't properly reset after failure. Either that or it has a ridiculously long respawn time.

• 2 weeks later...