Which support should I play

Hey everyone i recently was able to get 2 of my buddys to start playing, which made me want to try a support build for when we run group content. Which support would you say is the most forgiving or easier on the knowledge checks. I have every class/subclass already so I’m willing to try anything any type of advice is much appreciated 

23 minutes ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

The easiest to play are probably Quickness Herald, Quickness Firebrand, and Heal Alacrity Mechanist.  

HB is commonly problematic due to Cone Mantra issues, and the fact the build itself also barely heals, especially when compared to things like Chrono/Druid, it is mostly a Stability/Aegis bot.

I would argue HealScourge is far more beginner friendly, its entire gameplay loop involves pressing buttons off cd, has Barrier, decent tho not crazy CC, and hasnt fully lost all of its revival tools.
In fact, camping Rifle on Chrono not only heals more than HB but is also easier to give Quickness, AND it can flex Alacheal if wanted, there is no reason to recommend somebody new to play HB unless they REALLY want to play Guardian.

Posted (edited)

I personally love alacrity heal tempest, but for some people elementalist is too hard. Water attunement with dager and warhorn, you can heal a little bit with 2 while giving enemies several stacks of vulnerability, greater heals on 4 and 5, f2 to overcharge water attunement, a group heal on 6 and as an elite spec you can choose between summoning a water elemental that will heal even more your allies or an instant invulnerability for emergencies. On fire attunement first you overcharge with f1 and then 4 and you can very easily give your friends a 25 might stack. Air attunement will give your friends swiftness and earth protection and stability. Every time you change and overcharge elements you and your friends gain alacrity. Elementalist is just such a good healer. Now the easiest I think might be druid, because with tempest you need to time your attunements at the right time. Just yesterday I was soloing group events in VB with my harrier a/heal tempest

Edited by CelticFay.8351
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, CelticFay.8351 said:

I personally love alacrity heal tempest, but for some people elementalist is too hard. Water attunement with dager and warhorn, you can heal a little bit with 2 while giving enemies several stacks of vulnerability, greater heals on 4 and 5, f2 to overcharge water attunement, a group heal on 6 and as an elite spec you can choose between summoning a water elemental that will heal even more your allies or an instant invulnerability for emergencies. On fire attunement first you overcharge with f1 and then 4 and you can very easily give your friends a 25 might stack. Air attunement will give your friends swiftness and earth protection and stability. Every time you change and overcharge elements you and your friends gain alacrity. Elementalist is just such a good healer. Now the easiest I think might be druid, because with tempest you need to time your attunements at the right time. Just yesterday I was soloing group events in VB with my harrier a/heal tempest

I'm glad this is still a thing I'm planning on returning and playing my heal alac tempest

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2024 at 7:48 AM, CelticFay.8351 said:

I love my hat. I would suggest not using the water overload though unless it's an oh beep moment as it'll lock you out of it for longer. For d/wh you have 5-2 in water for a nice blast heal and you'll give regen every time you enter in

• Like 1