Don't show disconnect symbol after a match

After a person leaves a match, its fine to grey out the name but please leave the class/spec symbol on the scoreboard. I like to see who did what and analyze everything after a match for learning purposes. When someone leaves I can't do that anymore. I'm sure other people would like this improvement too.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

While i totally understand where you are coming from with this idea....

I gotta say, that you are not playing very concious, when you cant tell which 5 specs you just fought.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

I gotta say, that you are not playing very concious, when you cant tell which 5 specs you just fought.

Has nothing to do with that, I check before the match and know who I'm going up against. My point is I want to take my time to see who did what in terms of top stats. After the match if all I see is a disconnect symbol next to a person's name, it makes it more difficult because I'm not here to remember people's names and associated class. My memory already isn't good.

In general I want more metrics from everyone after a fight, which I think would make the pvp population better informed.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

I'm not here to remember people's names and associated class. My memory already isn't good.

Totally understandable.

my brain just works diffrently i guess.... i could tell you the exact name of that one necro from that one game i had 3 days ago xD

Some more infos would indeed be cool.  

Mainly the enemys ranks. This would help immensly to spot people that use alt accs to boost their main.  

P2, paired with a bronze 3 acc.... suspicious...  that kinda thing would help^^

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2024 at 9:06 AM, Sahne.6950 said:

P2, paired with a bronze 3 acc.... suspicious...  that kinda thing would help^^

Yeah 'ops' on na is duoing with an alt account named 'spear' ontop on sync qing with 'unreal' who dcs/afks if he gets vs them

Anything for a title in season 41 😜

oh also, 'oscar' feeding 'jfm' 

Edited by ccccc.4963

4 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

my brain just works diffrently i guess.... i could tell you the exact name of that one necro from that one game i had 3 days ago xD

I only tend to remember people if I see them a lot, then I start to build a long term memory. My short term memory just sucks, which runs in my family.

On 5/29/2024 at 11:15 AM, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Need to put what their rank is as well, and a line if they are unranked

I'm sure this has been widely discussed and considered for a long time, with the ultimate decision not to do this. I know why we would want that info, but with the community being so small, so many players end up seeing each other again in several matches in a row. It would definitely shape decision making in a match, like your team would focus a specific guy if you knew he was plat and going to try to carry. Whereas the silver guy might get relatively ignored. Also just thought of the fact that harassment would be real bad, people already attempt to rank harass in game and even here in the forums. I've seen it and been the target several times, though I don't engage in that myself. Even humble bragging about one's rank can be seen as a "better than thou" strat in attempt to win arguments.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

. I know why we would want that info, but with the community being so small, so many players end up seeing each other again in several matches in a row. It would definitely shape decision making in a match, like your team would focus a specific guy if you knew he was plat and going to try to carry. Whereas the silver guy might get relatively ignored.

I mean yeah, that's kind of the point.  With so many alts around and duo carries, it's only fair to know who is who--and with a number you can actually see duo carries happening (if a silver 1 is paired with say a g2/g3 and that silver is getting top stats).  

People already fight as soon as a match starts and afk based on previous matches, so I don't think this extra info would cause anything additional to happen that isn't already.  

You also want the class/spec name (and the character name that goes with it) on the scoreboard when they d/c--if they leave with no top stats or if perceived ragequit, people are going to harass them.  

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267

On 5/29/2024 at 4:52 AM, Sahne.6950 said:

It's seeing which spec got top stats.

On 5/30/2024 at 11:22 AM, ccccc.4963 said:

Yeah 'ops' on na is doing this with an alt account named 'spear' ontop on sync qing with 'unreal' who dcs/afks if he gets vs them

Anything for a title in season 41 😜

Spear is not ops. Thats someone else lmao

• Haha 1