[Herald] Hardening Persistence should make shield an invuln instead of a block; especially if shining aspects is getting buffed. shield should remove condis baseline.

Eddie.9143

Posted (edited)

this would be a great change. shield can remove condis baseline on the herald spec only, you can bake it into draconic fortitude. speccing into hardening persistence should turn it from a block into an invuln, and should remove 2 condis immediately, and then 3 over the duration of the channel. when shield isn't an invuln, condis continue to tick on you while you channel the block. 

Edited by Eddie.9143
  • Like 1

Orrrrrrrr that on shield is about the cleansing is baseline on skill 4 and 5.

And they replace in the trait about the cleansing part for something else that is generalised to use no matter the weapon

• Like 4

On 6/3/2024 at 12:40 PM, arazoth.7290 said:

Orrrrrrrr that on shield is about the cleansing is baseline on skill 4 and 5.

And they replace in the trait about the cleansing part for something else that is generalised to use no matter the weapon

And Shield 5 needs to not be a root anymore. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, arazoth.7290 said:

true, but getting that all by them at once makes the chance even lower

Make Hardening Persistence give Shield 5 a trait that allows it to Recast to knockback enemies and we gucci 🤪

1 hour ago, Yasai.3549 said:

Make Hardening Persistence give Shield 5 a trait that allows it to Recast to knockback enemies and we gucci 🤪

ehhh idk, I mean it sounds nice.

But I am not a fan of elite specs having extra effects in the weapons, which promotes even more to use that specific trait with the weapon when chosen.

I rather have it baseline then what you said for that knockback + condi cleanse which it already has 

Condition cleanses should be baseline, I think that Hardening Persistence could turn Crystal Hibernation into some sort of Endure Pain equivalent, it'll justify the root without being totally overpowered with unblockable CC as a possible counter still.