Mysterious white glow effect

Judging by the location...too much Taco Bell?

😂

Is it a trait? I don't play ele much. Engineers have a trait that give a glow after 10 seconds or somesuch.

I really have no idea if it could be a trait... Tried searching online but could not find anything so far.

Huh, that's odd. Something similar happened on my elementalist recently, except it was a fire trail versus your odd white glow which seems to be a splash of water. It was just a visual glitch (and made for some cool screenshots) and went away after re-logging, but I wonder if it's related?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Batel.9206 said:

Huh, that's odd. Something similar happened on my elementalist recently, except it was a fire trail versus your odd white glow which seems to be a splash of water. It was just a visual glitch (and made for some cool screenshots) and went away after re-logging, but I wonder if it's related?

I've wondered whether it is a glitch as well. It has happened with my character on several occasions, usually after intense fights, and it stays even when I swap elements.
You can't see it here, of course, but it's animated, and it also leaves a trail behind when running.

Edited by Sepher Yetzirah.4615