the mount 'fix' might give people motion sickness

not me personally, but I've seen people complain about motion sickness for less.In the pre-patch when mounting your camera would freeze in place while you rode of into the sunset.In the post-patch, when you mount, the camera follows you immediately. However, once the mount hasloaded the camera and your model instantly teleport back to the starting point. Then the model races forwardto where you were, and sometimes over it, and then bounces back.It gets even trippier when you dismount, sometimes I'm launcher forward, and then pulled back, sometimes I'mthrown into the air so high it should be registering falling damage, and sometimes the animations just completelytrip out beyond my ability to describe them.

TL;DRThe camera might follow us now, but the cost of being rubberbanded around like doctor strange is in control is frightening at best..

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I don't have that experience, at all. The camera now follows me, and when the Mount appears, it merely completes the mounting animation, where my character now resides.

You might consider a -repair of the client, just in case.

Good luck.

Already did that, but a good suggestion nonetheless.The reason I'm posting it here and not in a private ticket is because I've heard other people having the same issues,so I figured we'd get more voices calling it here.

Archived