EU Delete Tier 6

Posted (edited)

In our MU the REDs are completly streamrolling us. my team only has 3 peoples on the maps i mean this is even more worse than before with servers.

3vs50 super fun that is why i should play WvW. Fix that ArenaNet! .......6 weeks this crap is a kitten.

Edited by senftube.6081
  • Like 7
  • Confused 2

I dont understand this update, was it to balance matchups? Atm its same as before, with random new people. What was the point?

Some teams faceroll and some are very much fodder. Absolute waste of time and to wait few weeks to wait stacked to go up. Then new reset and this mess all over again. 

Can someone explain why is this system better?

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Saturday afternoon in T1. Reds probably don´t even have 30 active peeps over all borders and literally being spawn camped and sieged in EBG spawn.

Getting rid of server communities for a joke of a balance. Who would have guessed? They have to get rid of at least one tier for sure and also make sure to weight inactive players way less for player count.

Edited by lindstroem.3601
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, lindstroem.3601 said:

Saturday afternoon in T1. Reds probably don´t even have 30 active peeps over all borders and literally being spawn camped and sieged in EBG spawn.

Getting rid of server communities for a joke of a balance. Who would have guessed? They have to get rid of at least one tier for sure and also make sure to weight inactive players way less for player count.

18 teams and they put BiG and NTM on one team! Maybe before making something like that go live for 6 weeks have someone look over it and make some manual adjustments...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, lindstroem.3601 said:

According to gw2mists if we look at skirmishes scored there is currently:
- 1 red team leading
- 3 red teams on even points with the leader
- 2 red teams coming in second
- No red teams being last

T1 has a score of 40/40/40 ie dead even victory points despite the uneven kdr, which would indicate coverage balances that. 

Well so far at least, matches can change a lot.

Edited by Dawdler.8521
  • Confused 1

The only reason it was this close was because of the night/morning cap. Red server is dead in T1 and didnt work the slights to balance out. Especially when you see that greens has two of the biggest and best alliances combined on the server. 156/327 KD in a skirmish from 6 pm to 8 pm on a saturday with 10 minutes left. On the second day of the "new" wvw, were you would think that some hype should exist and peeps want to try out the new alliance stuff. Blues are not better tho. 216/450.

Good moment to take a break from WvW i guess and come back for the next shuffle to see if it will be any better. Doubting that big time tho. Not gonna waste my time for this low effort joke.

Edited by lindstroem.3601
  • Like 1