Bad feeling for future game performance

The problem is the hardware and internet connection of the servers. This is a known fact from the time Anet decided to urge players to leave maps with low population. The connectivity on their side is outdated. The only solution is more and newer servers connected with optical fiber.

I have a brand new gaming computer and a 1gb/sec internet connection. Yet loading times between maps are awful...

On 6/18/2024 at 12:24 AM, Cuks.8241 said:

I've bought a new PC last year. Mid tier but new. Can play pretty much any game on decent higher end setting with smooth fps. I port to Wizard's Tower and my fps plummets. 

omg i thought I just had a bad pc for this game... Mine is a beast tbh and the moment I go to this place or Amnytas (even though the maps have nothing special to them) my fps literally drops down to 30-40

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

Framerate suffers the most when around other players. It doesn't matter how low you make the settings since infusions and novelties exists.

Problem being some new stuff like infusions and novelties being forcefully stapled onto the older system, and thus not being affected by most of the graphic options at all.

• Confused 2