+8 years with terrible system of queue for rankeds

yup, quite discouraging q once you 1450+ specially if you can't play around reset time, when the server is most populated, then you get matched against high rated duos being the best in your team, and again and again if you don't q dodge them, the class mirrorring priority make things worse, cuz sometimes you get a player (or a duo) that should be in your team just cuz mmk algorithm says "hhmm, these 2 dudes with similar rating Qing with the same class, let me place one in each team", then the enemy team has 2 duos and yours none.

But somehow they refuse to remove duo q, which would make balance a bit better and q sync and other exploits a bit harder to pull out, I mean you wouldn't see 2 top 10 players in the same team as much as you do now, it could happen, cuz you know, the class mirrorring stuff, but I believe we could have better matches.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Marxx.5021 said:

PvP is dead. Nothing has been improved or addressed for many years. The point it could get revived has long passed. 

yup, most things should've been addressed in 2018, max 2020 big patch, but no, it doesn't matter if top 1 get a 118/2 record or if got caught wintrading, they refuse to making something about it.

Dude is even streaming again, but i'm pretty sure he learned his lesson "do not get caught on camera", a mistake he prolly won't make this season. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/19/2024 at 3:58 PM, KurtLittleJesus.8139 said:

yup, most things should've been addressed in 2018, max 2020 big patch, but no, it doesn't matter if top 1 get a 118/2 record or if got caught wintrading, they refuse to making something about it.

Dude is even streaming again, but i'm pretty sure he learned his lesson "do not get caught on camera", a mistake he prolly won't make this season. 

Dont worry, the TOS breakers who are friends with anet employees will get the ones who are not, banned. 🙂