low level sylvari society

Fipmip.7219

5 hours ago, VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig. said:

While the dream is constantly swelling with experiences, it isn't getting any more sorted. The dreamers get their random mix of facts, emotions and memories - but it isn't guaranteed to make sense. 

Even worse - it isn't even guaranteed to work. Just as the sylvari npc in south Kessex tells us: she can't even remember her dream. 

Btw, most questions like this or how the society works are actually answered by npc (ambient) dialogue. Spend some time in the grove or Caledon. 

Or they get dreams and information about places that they have no idea where it is because they know OF it, but don't know the name or location. Like the one who got a Wyld hunt to care for the forever tree. "I dreamed of a stone forest, and wasn't sure if I'd ever find it until I started hearing stories about a giant petrified forest in Cantha"

The thing the Firstborn have is status but also practical experience. They know what the other races are like, what traveling is like around the world. They communicate more easily with the pale tree then anybody else before the Pale tree's avatar came to be. While they are leaders, it's not like they are kings or nobles, just respected for their experience.

• Like 1